Palouse Bicycle Racing
Palouse Composite Club
The Fall race season is finished. Registration for Spring of 2024 season opens Jan. 15th and the practices begins Feb. 1st.
Washington Student Cycling League
2024 Spring Race Schedule
- 4/14 — Spokane, WA (Riverside State Park)
- 4/28 — Winthrop, WA (Liberty Bell High School)
- 5/05 — Cle Elum, WA (Flying Fortress Ranch Relay)
- 5/19 — Gig Harbor, WA (360 Trails Park)
- 6/02 — Wenatchee, WA (Squilchuck State Park)
Past 2023 Fall Race Schedule
(The 2024 Fall schedule will likely be similar to the 2023 schedule below.)
- 9/17 — Port Gamble, WA
- 10/8 — Squilchuck, WA
The Palouse Bicycle Racing Composite is open to riders who consider Moscow Mountain to be their local trail system. The team boundary is roughly Colfax to the West, Bovill to the East, Potlatch to the North and the LC Valley to the south.
Sample Practice Schedule
All rides will be posted on TeamSnap to members. Check for dates and location updates. Below is an example of a typical week of practice.
- 5:45pm-7:15pm – Every Monday – This ride is open to everyone; make it if you can!
- 1:00pm Advanced Middle School
- 3:00pm High School
- 3:00pm JV Middle School
- High School: Wednesday, 5:45pm
- Adv. Middle School: Thursday, 5:45pm
- JV Middle School: Wednesday, 5:45pm
**Coaches might schedule additional rides in addition to the above scheduled rides; you’ll be notified of these optional bonus rides!