Palouse Bicycle Racing
Palouse Composite Club Registration
Contact us for details! Read more about the Washington Student Cycling League.
Registration code: Palouse_22
Washington Student Cycling League
2022 Race Schedule
- 4/24 — 360 Trails Gig Harbor, WA
- 5/01 — Roslyn, WA
- 5/15 — Winthrop, WA
- 5/22 — Riverside Spokane, WA
The Palouse Bicycle Racing Composite is open to riders who consider Moscow Mountain to be their local trail system. The team boundary is roughly Colfax to the West, Bovill to the East, Potlatch to the North and the LC Valley to the south.
Weekly Practice Schedule
All rides will be posted on TeamSnap to members. Check for location updates.
- 5:45pm-7:15pm – Every Monday at Matson Trails – This ride is open to everyone; make it if you can!
- 1:00pm Advanced Middle School
- 3:00pm High School
- 3:00pm JV Middle School
- High School: Wednesday, 5:45pm
- Adv. Middle School: Thursday, 5:45pm
- JV Middle School: Wednesday, 5:45pm
**Coaches might schedule additional rides in addition to the above scheduled rides; you’ll be notified of these optional bonus rides!